We, at 855BurnFat, strongly advocate the importance of boosting your immune system, especially using specific vitamins and supplements. We will be talking about a couple of key ones that we recommend you keep in your cabinet and a recommended supplement list that you can pick up at our office or have shipped directly to your door. The supplements are listed below for our complete Immune Boost Package:
- Eniva Lung and Sinus Health- Eniva Lung & Sinus Health is a science-based product combining specialized ingredients to support lung, respiratory and sinus health. Formulated to address five key areas impacting respiratory function, its full spectrum design has broad application for those needing lung and airway support. The five functions include but aren’t limited to: decreasing lung and sinus stress, supports new cellular regeneration pathways, offers detox and antioxidants to your body, boosts immune function, and increases lung circulation and oxygenation.
- Premier Probiotic Capsules (milk-free)- Made from a fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Premier Vitamin Capsules – Unlike most Vitamin C products, Premier Vitamin C is a potent, 100% natural botanical Vitamin C formula without synthetic ascorbic acid or calcium ascorbate. It features a super blend for optimal, full-spectrum, nutritional support. The total Vitamin C content in this formula is from completely natural sources. This product delivers premier antioxidant power with natural free radical quenching activity for optimal immune support. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which must be obtained through the diet.
- Premier ImmunoVen- This is a premier quality nutraceutical formulation featuring a potent olive leaf extract coupled with a supportive phytonutrient blend. This unique formula offers exceptional benefits for the immune system and cardiovascular health.
- Premier Greens Caps- Premier Greens is a once living, naturally potent, vegetarian blend of the finest, most pristine greens from the best sources worldwide. This gluten-free plant blend features our Organic Barley Grass, Organic Oat Grass, Organic Kale, Organic Chlorella plus a garden blend of 100% vegetarian greens carefully harvested and low-temperature air-dried to preserve the broad array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals to help support the natural alkalinity of the body.
- Liquid Zinc Assay-To maintain robust whole-body health, a full complement of essential micronutrients is required. Essential micronutrients – including zinc – can be consumed through foods such as nuts, leafy greens, and beans, as well as in supplement form. Micronutrients offer critical support of the cell cycle and support maintenance of healthy muscle and nerve function. Zinc plays an especially important role in these processes and is required for the healthy function of hundreds of enzymes that facilitate metabolic processes in the body.
Vitamin C is the most well-known vitamin that has been used for years to help fight common colds and viruses. Vitamin C is essential to the human body and plays a significant role in reducing inflammation and boosting your immune system. Most people don’t know that Vitamin C isn’t actually made by your body, but is one of the biggest immune boosters of the vitamin world. Foods rich in Vitamin C include oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale, and broccoli. Daily intake of Vitamin C is vital for good health. The good news is that Vitamin C is in so many foods that most people don’t need to take a vitamin supplement except in cases when there is a large outbreak of a contagious disease or virus such as COVID-19.
Vitamin B6 is vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system. Vitamin B6-rich foods include chicken and cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna. Vitamin B6 also is found in green vegetables and in chickpeas so those vegetarian or vegan can also get Vitamin B6 from a healthy food source.
Vitamin E is considered to be a powerful antioxidant that helps your body fight off infection. Almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds are all high in Vitamin E, so are spinach and broccoli if you prefer to increase your intake through your greens and meals rather than snacks. Vitamin B6 is critical in regulating chemical reactions in your body which maintain your immune system and how it functions.
For Vitamin A, think colors…foods that are high in colorful compounds called carotenoids like carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cantaloupe, and squash, are all perfect options. The body turns these carotenoids into Vitamin A, and they also have an antioxidant effect to help strengthen the immune system against infection and disease.
We strongly advocate getting your vitamins through balanced meals and snacks but there are exceptions.
Vitamin D is one of those exceptions. You can increase your intake through foods such as fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines as well as fortified foods like milk, orange juice, and some cereals. Also, sun exposure is a great way to get Vitamin D. If you’re able to spend some time outside in the sunshine for 10-15 minutes per day, that will increase your Vitamin D levels. Many people have a hard time absorbing Vitamin D from food or are unable to be in the sun, so if you feel like you are lacking in Vitamin D, we would recommend Vitamin D supplements.
Zinc is a mineral that has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body and slow down the immune response which will help control infections that your body might be exposed to. The immune system protects the body against pathogens and harmful infections. When immune impairment occurs due to a zinc deficiency, restoring healthy levels of zinc can help support and improve healthy cell function. This micronutrient supports both innate and adaptive immunity. To distinguish between cells that are part of the body’s own healthy tissue and from those that are threats against the immune system, immune cells communicate with one another. For this communication to be successful, the immune cells must have healthy receptors. Zinc interacts with parts of the body to support this cell signaling, an important component to healthy immune system function. This is why you see so many companies like Cold-eeze and Airborne turning to the natural vitamins and minerals that are especially high in zinc. It might be a micronutrient but it has mega power!
Staying hydrated can boost your immune health as well. Water helps carry white blood cells and other immune boosting cells through your entire body. Try to avoid dehydrating drinks like coffee and soda. You can also try to incorporate more hydrated foods, such as cucumbers, celery or watermelon into your diet. The COVID-19 virus is not heat resistant and will die if exposed to temperatures of 78-79 degrees: therefore hot liquids neutralize the virus and we recommend the consumption of hot drinks such as tea, hot water or broth. Drinking cool or cold liquids will not kill the virus, but will flush the particles to the stomach where they will be killed by stomach acid like mentioned above. Proper hydration is always key!
During this crisis, we truly believe 855BurnFat can help people not only in important preventative measures. Supporting various cellular functions in your body is vital to an adaptive immune system. Whether it is with vitamin therapy, vitamin IV infusions, diet, or supplements, they are all options to strongly consider.